Vector Artwork Files (.Ai, .Eps)
- All type that has been set must be converted to outlines (curves).
- If the vector file contains any linked (placed) raster images, these images must meet Motion Company’s minimum requirement for resolution when rendered at 100% actual imprint size and must be submitted with the original vector file.
- Please convert all colors in your artwork to spot color and label the swatches with PMS(Pantone™ Matching System) numbers. By utilizing the Pantone® Matching System, we are able to communicate color clearly.
Raster Artwork Files (.Psd, .Tif)
- All Raster elements and art files must be sized to 100% or larger than the actual imprint size.
- All Raster images must meet or exceed 300 ppi (pixels-per-inch) when rendered at the actual imprint size.
- All raster elements must be submitted in the original color space (RGB or CMYK). We recommend full color graphics in RGB colorspace. If your artwork was created in CMYK colorspace, do not convert to RGB color.
Acrobat Files (.Pdf)
- PDF files created from vector files must retain the editing capabilities of the program that was used to create them.
- PDF files must meet the minimum requirements for raster and vector art files described above.
Maximum Print Size
- Our maximum print size is 17″W x 24″H this is considered oversized printing and may be subject to a price adjustment. Our maximum print size on youth tees is 9″W x 10″H, oversized prints are not available on youth tees. If you are unsure of an appropriate print size for the location of your print please contact us, we will be happy to assist you.